Church Partnerships Scheme
Partnering together is a wonderful way to express unity in our mission as Christians and work together with mutual goals.
The Health & Hope Church Partnership Scheme is not a fundraising initiative. We are seeking prayerful supporters of our work to deepen our impact and further what we can do together. Of course, we would welcome any financial contributions but that is not at the heart of this scheme. We truly believe that prayer is the foundation of what we do and are seeking churches to join us on this journey.By becoming a partner with Health & Hope you will have:
- Regular updates – your church will receive updates three times per year or as urgent needs dictate with news of project activity, and updates from the teams in-country.
- Prayer points – we will send out termly prayer points to assist you in praying for us.
- Speaker invitation – we would love to speak to your church and tell them more about our work and justice issues from a biblical perspective. This could be on a Sunday morning or other appropriate context and delivered remotely or face to face depending on your individual preferences and requirements.
- An opportunity but not expectation to give – there is no financial expectation for being one of our partner churches, but you are welcome to give!
- Our commitment to pray for you – as part of our partnering in prayer, we would love to pray for all our partner churches regularly. We would value hearing how you and your church are, and how we can best pray for you.